See below the area details
- Representation of domestic and foreign clients in judicial proceedings before trial and appellate courts, whether state or federal courts, and before higher courts.
- Representation of domestic and foreign clients in ad hoc arbitration proceedings and proceedings under the rules of the main Brazilian and international arbitration institutions.
- Defense of creditors' interests and recovery of their credits in and out of court, including rural credit recovery.
- Negotiation and intermediation between debtors and creditors.
- Monitoring of creditors' interests in judicial and extrajudicial reorganization and bankruptcy proceedings; participation in ad hoc creditors' committees.
- Review and analysis of guarantees in transactions involving agricultural commodities (mortgage, agricultural pledge and secured fiduciary sale).